Seafood Restaurant Marseille
Our Restaurant Fruits de Mer in Marseille is led by the starred chef Gérald Passedat, who highlights local flavours and seafood of exceptional quality.
On the menu of the Restaurant Fruits de Mer in Marseille, you will find:
- Wild fish caught locally, such as bass, sea bream and lobster
- Shellfish, including the famous bouillabaisses and sea urchins
- Innovative and creative dishes, always with a Mediterranean touch
Don't wait any longer and book now a table at Le Petit Nice, the best seafood restaurant in Marseille, for an unforgettable gastronomic experience !
The 19-17 is the ideal place for a convivial lunch or an intimate dinner in a warm and modern setting.
Among the delights offered in our Seafood Restaurant in Marseille, you will find:
- Light and tasty starters, such as octopus carpaccio and crab salad
- Generous and gourmet main courses, such as fish plancha and prawns à la provençale
- Homemade desserts to finish on a sweet note
Don't miss this opportunity to taste the best seafood dishes in our Seafood Restaurant in Marseille.
After savouring the delights of Le Petit Nice and 19-17 restaurants, treat yourself to an unforgettable stay at our 5-star hotel, the Hotel Passedat.
Located near the Restaurant Fruits de Mer in Marseille, the hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites with a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea.
When staying at the Hotel Passedat, you will enjoy:
- Personalized and attentive service
- Spacious and comfortable rooms, equipped with all modern amenities
- An ideal location to discover the treasures of Marseille and its surroundings