Michelin Star Restaurants in Marseille
A true gastronomic institution it has belonged to the Passedat family for nearly 100 years.
Today, it is our chef Gérald Passedat who manages this restaurant with a master's hand.
Here at Le Petit Nice, we serve a maritime cuisine with Mediterranean flavors.
The Chef works in close collaboration with local fishermen to offer you the best fish of the city. He draws his inspiration from the city where he has always lived; Marseille.
We welcome you in a refined decor with a unique view of the sea and the horizon.
He is inspired by the Mediterranean in all his dishes by putting his knowledge in dishes around fish that he also calls the treasures of the Mediterranean.
He wishes to enhance the biodiversity of the species and never ceases to sublimate them.
The fishermen bring nearly 65 species of fish to Petit Nice, our Michelin star restaurant in Marseille.
In our restaurant, you can taste exceptional dishes subtly worked by our Chef Gérald Passedat.
Discover the Chef's signature dishes:
- The wolf Lucie Passedat
- The fish of the South in a Nordic caravan
- The lobster and its marine garden with a lively and powerful taste of rock
- My ball lowers
- Aunt Nia's fishing reflection
In Marseille, you will also have the chance to find our other addresses:
- The bistronomic and bar le 19-17: located by the hotel pool, you can enjoy our dishes with the view of the Mediterranean. On the program, a generous and fragrant Mediterranean cuisine.
- Le Môle: located on the top floor of the MuCEM, you will find two establishments; the restaurant La Table and its Mediterranean cuisine with delicate and gourmet flavors and the restaurant La Cuisine, which offers a brasserie cuisine that changes every week depending on the market.
In these two establishments, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the sea.
Don't miss to come to the Petit Nice, our Michelin star restaurant in Marseille!